Laughs on Tap featuring Sam Morril @ White Chapel Projects
The White Chapel Projects
15 2nd Ave.
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Sam Morril is one of the fastest-rising stand-up comics in New York City and one of the best joke writers in the scene today. He is a regular on Comedy Central’s This Week at the Comedy Cellar, where he appears frequently when not touring cities across the nation. He was named one of Comedy Central’s Comics to Watch in 2011. In 2015, the comedian recorded his debut album, Class Act, with Comedy Central Records. The album went to #1 on iTunes, made numerous top 10 lists, and appeared on season four of Comedy Central’s The Half Hour. His first one hour special, Amy Schumer Presents Sam Morril: Positive Influence, premiered on Comedy Central in 2018.
Morril has performed multiple stand-up sets on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late, Late Show with James Corden and Conan. He’s also had stints on Last Comic Standing, America’s Got Talent, @midnight with Chris Hardwick, and Inside Amy Schumer. He hosted his very own show on MSG called People Talking Sports, which ran for two seasons and received an Emmy® nomination. Morril also has a cameo in the Academy Award nominated film, Joker.
In February 2020, Morril released his 3rd stand-up special for Comedy Central, I Got This on their YouTube channel and received over 1.5 million views within the first two weeks. It is now available as a comedy album with 800 Pound Gorilla Records.
Allie Mae, Joe McAndrew, + more!
• Doors at 6pm
• Show starts at 7pm
• Masks required for entry + any time you get up from your table
• Free Parking behind Brewery
• Two item minimum per person, any two items count. WCP boasts a full menu featuring craft beer, fresh pressed cocktails, and killer food - all available to order throughout the show. Vegan options are also available.
• This is a live performance - please respect the comedians as well as your fellow audience members by refraining from loud, disruptive, or distracting behavior.
• Photos are ok, and even encouraged. Remember your night! That being said, you may not record any portion of the live performance, as it is intellectual property.
• Lineup subject to change
• All sales final.